Just one Earthling

OUR HOME - THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SPOT IN THE UNIVERSE, at least to my human eyes. Planet Earth will be here and gone in a tick, but in that infinitely small sliver of time, maybe we can make a difference? I have no idea who would be around to see that difference, but we have each other now, don't we.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Who knew this blog business would be so complicated. I'm inept with this software, but give me some time. I hesitated because there are so many total assholes out there who post, for example, in the AOL comments boards, and who have the intellect of a dog flea. I'd hate to run a blog which attracts them.

I would never delete anyone's comments, I believe in freedom to speak even if I disagree with a person's beliefs.

I haven't yet decided exactly what I want my blog to be all about, so let it be whatever it is. Just as long as it supports human rights and a better life on, and a better way of treating Earth.

1 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a test comment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home